Sunday, February 22, 2009

tag by zaty


bismillahi walhamdulillah~

go to your photos folder in your computer.
go to the 6th folder of photos.
go to the 6th picture in that folder.

put the picture on your blog and description of it.
invite six friends to join the challenge.
link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

photo description:

this photo was taken by alang(my 3rd brother) on my wedding day,090208, at my home(Baling,Kedah). ok,let us see what's in there..firstly,ehem ehem,the glamorous sitting couple in purple were US =) then,we have two cute little flower girls at our side.. and,the lovely woman who wore orange scarf was my dearly ex-lecturer in Matrik UIA PJ ; Mama Maznah who drove all the way from Gombak to attend my wedding and had to go back on the same day to catch her tomorrow flight to Brunei..oh,how i appreciate that..then,on my left side was my father in law and on my hb's side was my mother in law. the red one was maknjang who helped a lot during the majlis kenduri..and,oh,we have Hanim!! my ex-roommate who was also came far from KL just for me(kan anim kan? =P) not to forget Nurul and Amin(friends from Mansurah),some friends from UIA,SMKAB(shakirah,dayana etc) who were not in this pics but i want to mention their presence..and,last but not least,my most beloved MAK N AYAH who were so busy with guests out of frame..hehe,kuar tajuk tag ni zaty,kan?

ok,i want to tag(klu ade masa la ye) ummu huraiyah,nenda,along nazirah,musfirah,marhamah,kak aini

No comments: